Covid-19 Alert Level 3
We are back to Alert Level 3 from Wednesday September 1st and we remain committed to providing our clients with the best service possible during the COVID-19 pandemic in keeping with government safety guidelines. We have procedures in place that will enable us to operate as effectively as we can under the current restrictions while keeping our clients and people safe.
Our workshop will be fully operational at the boutique between the hours of 9am - 3pm from Wednesday 1st of September 2021 however our doors will remain closed to the public, unless by appointment in which this will be virtual or contactless.
All custom make and repair work that was booked prior to the lockdown will re-commence in our workshop and once completed we will make contact to arrange a collection or drop off time. We will email invoices for completed work to be paid online prior to taking possession of the completed jewellery.
We are taking on new jobs at this time and can arrange online consultation by appointment.
Services we will offer during Alert Level 3
- Virtual Consultation via Zoom by appointment.
- CAD Design Services
- Workshop Makes and Repairs
- Our online store is open for business as usual with products shipped by courier.
- Virtual personal shopping experience of our boutique collection.
Services we are not offering during Alert Level 3
- Free Clean and Check
- Buying of Scrap Gold and Jewellery
- Watch Repairs and Batteries
- Eftpos payment facilities (internet banking or credit card details via phone only)
We will be operating a contact-less drop off and collection service with the following options:
- At our boutique (pick up or drop off) - preferred option
- Prior to arriving at our boutique, please call 06 878 7860 to make a time to receive or drop off your items. Please give us as much information as you can about your requirements if you are dropping off items for repair, remodelling, quoting, or valuation.
- Ring doorbell at the boutique entrance - one of our team will come to greet you, keeping 2 metres physical distance at all times. Please come on your own, we will only allow one customer in the boutique at a time.
- Please scan the Covid QR code with your mobile and ensure your mask is on.
- There will be a drop off and collection station with clear instructions and including plastic bags, wipes and sanitiser with a bin for disposing of wipes.
- One of our jewellers will look over the jewellery if you are happy to wait and get any further necessary details we have not received over the phone. We will require full contact details from you and will supply details of the requirements and confirmation we are in possession of your jewellery via text (a screenshot of the docket) for your record and email a copy to you also.
- Our team will be wearing disposable gloves if looking over your jewellery
- In the instance where you are collecting items that have been paid for, the same applies where you will collect at an agreed appointment time and we will let you in to collect the items ready for you in the basket.
- You can check over the items, try them on as long as physical distancing is maintained.
IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL, PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
- At your home (drop off only)
- When dropping off items to your home, we will call upon arrival. We will be wearing disposable gloves and maintaining social distance.
- Your items will either be wrapped and contained in a plastic seal-able bag or packaged in a box and supplied in our branded bags.
- We will wait for you to be present before leaving your items at an agreed place, e.g mailbox, front doorstep.
- Any online purchase will be couriered as normal.
Our internal processes
Whilst your jewellery is in our care, rest assured we are maintaining a high standard of hygiene. We have the following covered:
- Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitiser before handling jewellery.
- Jewellery will be sanitised once received and before delivery and will only be handled by gloved hands once sanitised before it reaches you.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces and use of masks if necessary.
- Maintaining physical distance between our team. We are rotating our team throughout this period to minimise contact and also to juggle children at home.
- Customers picking up or dropping off at the boutique will have a designated area just inside the door and must not enter further than the drop-off station.
- Contact tracing procedures.
We thank you for your patience during this time. Lets do what we can to minimise the spread of Covid-19.