We are very relieved to be able to operate under Alert Level 2 and remain committed to providing our clients with the best service possible during the COVID-19 pandemic in keeping with government safety guidelines. We have procedures in place that will enable us to operate as effectively as we can under the current restrictions while keeping our clients and people safe.
We welcome back the ability to have our doors open from 9am until 5pm Monday - Friday and Saturdays by appointment and our workshop continues to be fully operational.
We are back to our full range of services
1. Virtual Consultation via Zoom by appointment.
2. In-house consultation
2. CAD Design Services
3. Workshop Makes and Repairs
5. Our online store is open for business as usual with products shipped by courier or pick up
6. Virtual personal shopping experience of our boutique collection
7. Watch repairs and batteries
8. Our FREE Clean and Check service.
We kindly ask that if you are visiting the boutique that there is a maximum of two customers at any one time and that physical distancing of a minimum of 1-metre is maintained.
Whilst your jewellery is in our care, rest assured we are maintaining a high standard of hygiene. We have the following covered:
We thank you for your patience during this time and look forward to welcoming back our customers to the boutique very soon!