We are back to Alert Level 2 and we remain committed to providing our clients with the best service possible during the COVID-19 pandemic in keeping with government safety guidelines. We have procedures in place that will enable us to operate as effectively as we can under the current restrictions while keeping our clients and people safe.
Our doors open from 9am until 5pm Tuesday - Friday and Saturdays 10-2pm and our workshop continues to be fully operational. Due to high demand we are currently closed Mondays working behind closed doors to catch up in our extremely busy work shop.
We are back to our full range of services
1. Virtual Consultation by appointment.
2. In-house consultation
2. CAD Design Services
3. Workshop Makes and Repairs
5. Our online store is open for business as usual with products shipped by courier or pick up
6. Virtual personal shopping experience of our boutique collection
7. Watch repairs and batteries
8. Our FREE Clean and Check service.
We kindly ask that if you are visiting the boutique that there is a maximum of TWO customers at any one time and that physical distancing of a minimum of 1-metre is maintained.
Whilst your jewellery is in our care, rest assured we are maintaining a high standard of hygiene. We have the following covered:
We thank you for your patience during this time. Lets do what we can to minimise the spread of Covid-19.